We Build Relationships with our Clients
Are you searching for reliable grease trap cleaning services in High Point, NC? Greasecycle® is a local grease trap cleaning company that is based here in North Carolina. We offer competitive service times and prices based on your needs. Our team is composed of experienced and highly trained personnel, who help us achieve our goals in delivering quality grease trap cleaning services to our clients.
More About Greasecycle® in High Point
At Greasecycle®, our goal is to make sure that your kitchen operations don’t get interrupted by the buildup of fats, oils, and grease. When you hire our grease trap cleaning services, we’ll schedule routine checking and cleaning of your grease trap based on the amount of discharge.
Whether you own a nursing home, school, restaurant, or industrial facility, our experts can help. Our team is experienced and certified by the North Carolina Department of Environment Quality to service grease traps in High Point.
After pumping out the grease, we recycle and process it in an environmentally responsible way. Greasecycle® has a modern recycling facility where the FOG is recycled and processed into biofuel and compost.
So, what are you waiting for? Give us a call right now! We will send one of our professional team members to evaluate your needs and offer you a free quote. For the most accurate quote, please remember to provide us with details regarding where you trap is located as well as its size.
Why grease interceptor cleaning is important for your High Point food establishment
Every day, large kitchens, restaurants, and other facilities in the beverage and food industry generate a lot of waste. A grease trap helps reduce blockages in the plumbing caused by greasy water.
However, for the grease trap to be efficient, it needs to be regularly serviced. By doing so, you avoid:
- Expensive emergency grease trap repairs
- Hefty fines and possible legal action from local water authorities.
- Clogging of pipes through a heavy build-up in grease traps
- Bad odors and a risk of flooding
How do you know that your grease trap requires cleaning?
You’ll know that your grease trap requires cleaning when you spot the following warning signs:
- Low water level. A clogged grease trap can cause your toilet’s water levels to become low.
- Foul odor. If even after giving your kitchen a thorough cleaning you still notice a foul odor, it’s likely that your grease trap has overflowed. Call us right away.
- Slow drainage. You’ll also know that your grease trap needs cleaning if the water in your sink takes an unnecessary longer period to drain completely.
If you hire us, you won’t have to worry about these problems ever occurring in your kitchen. Call now!
Greasecycle® Grease Trap Cleaning Price Structure
Our price structure depends on various factors such as the:
- Type of grease trap
- Volume of grease removal. A discharge exceeding 250mg/L of waste will require more visits
- Frequency of cleaning. The more frequent visits you’ll need, the less you’ll pay us per visit.
- Size and location of your grease trap
The standard sizes of indoor grease traps are: 30 gallon or 60 gallon.
Standard sizes of outdoor grease interceptors are; 1000 gallons or 1500 gallons
Get a Free Quote from a Professional Grease Pumping Company that's Local And Professional
Call919-817-6792 or simply fill out the Free Grease Pumping Quote contact form on this page and one of our team members will be right with you!
The Greasecycle® Promise
At Greasecycle®, we promise all our clients that we:
- Deliver optimum and first-class service. We handpick our team for their expertise, professionalism, and resourcefulness.
- Ensure compliance with North Carolina and High Point regulations. We are certified by the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality to remove used cooking oil from your facility.
- Ensure that we dispose of the waste in an environmentally responsible manner. We recycle and process the waste into compost and biofuel at our state-of-the-art facility.
- Maintain proper documentation to help you stay in compliance with current regulations.
- Offer quality customer service, fairness, honesty, and reliability.
- Aim to service your establishment at times that cause the least interruption to your business. Our team is efficient, customer oriented, and well prepared.
Call us today for a free quote! We will also provide you with all the information that you need. We are always happy to engage with our clients.
Proudly Servicing the Following Areas:
Proudly providing grease trap cleaning services in Charlotte, Greensboro, High Point, Durham, Winston Salem, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Wilmington, Garner, and the entire Triangle area.
High Point Area Information
High Point, sometimes referred to as the “Home Furnishings Capital of the World”, is currently the ninth largest municipality in North Carolina. It’s located in the Piedmont Triad region of the state of North Carolina.
The city is popularly known for its bus, textiles, and furniture manufacturing.
High Point provides residents and tourist many fun activities to engage in. To take in some culture in High Point, head to High Point Theatre. The theatre is the perfect venue for film festivals and movie nights.
Here, you’ll enjoy an eclectic mix of arts such as urban hip-hop performances, classical music recitals, rocks concerts, standup comedy nights, and even country music festivals.
To learn about the history of the city, visit the High Point Museum. The museum is dedicated to sharing the city’s history, providing perspective for current issues, and strengthening the sense of community.
As the “Home Furnishings Capital of the World”, High Point is dotted with chests of drawers all over the city. These drawers stand 36 feet tall. The drawers’ craftsmanship is simply spectacular.