We Build Relationships with our Clients
Looking for professional grease trap cleaning in Greensboro, NC? Greasecycle® is certified to haul your grease trap waste. We provide service to kitchens in Greensboro area and the neighboring cities.
Grease traps are one of the most important components of the drainage and sewer system of restaurants. Greasecycle® will ensure that your grease trap cleaning needs are met in a timely manner.
We will help you prevent excessive buildup of grease and solidified oil within pipes and associated systems. Regardless of whether you own a nursing home, school, restaurant, or an industrial facility, Greasecycle® has a team of professionally-trained personnel to provide you with efficient grease trap cleaning services.
After the grease is collected, our team delivers it to our state-of-the-art facility where the grease will be refined and will be processed into biofuel and compost. Get in touch with us today and let us show you what we can do for you!
Professional Grease Trap Cleaning Service in Greensboro
We regularly provide service to food establishments in the Greensboro area. Our technicians are highly trained and have years of experience in offering grease trap cleaning services. Our company also takes pride in being an eco-friendly company. We recycle the collected grease and convert it into renewable biofuel.
Greasecycle® is compliant with all regulations related to grease trap cleaning services. Specifically, we are permitted by the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality (NCDEQ) to provide service to the restaurants and commercial food establishments in the Greensboro area.
How Can I Tell If My Grease Interceptor Requires Cleaning?
This is a question that is frequently asked by our customers in Greensboro. When you experience any of the following signs you should contact us immediately:
- The water is draining slowly. Normally, water in the drain flows easily and quickly if there are no clogs. If water is draining slowly, then there is a high chance that your grease trap needs to be cleaned.
- You notice an odor. This is a common issue that our team encounters on a constant basis. When food particles, oil, grease, and other items build up, you begin noticing a foul odor coming out from your grease trap. At first, the odor might be subtle, but if left unattended for long, the clogging may become serious. To prevent such issues, have your grease trap professionally cleaned as soon as you start to notice this.
- Low water level. This is yet another sign that your grease trap needs attention. If you start noticing water levels in your toilets beginning to lower, your grease trap may be the culprit.
How Regularly Should Grease Traps Be Serviced?
This is yet another question that we often get asked. From our vast experience in servicing restaurants and food establishments in Greensboro and the surrounding areas, grease traps generally need to be cleaned anywhere from every 30 days to 90 days.
However, you may require more or less frequent cleaning schedule depending on your restaurant’s discharge needs. As a guide, if your establishment’s discharge exceeds 250 mg/L, then it means that you need a more frequent cleaning schedule. On the other hand, if it’s less than the 250 mg/L limit, then a less frequent cleaning is needed.
How Much Does Our Greensboro Grease Trap Cleaning Services Cost?
Our pricing is customized for you because it depends on a number of factors such as the frequency of our visits, accessibility, and the size of an establishment’s grease traps. Generally, the more frequent we visit your restaurant or food establishment, the less the rate per visit is.
When you contact us, please provide us with the size and location of your grease trap. By doing this, we will be able to provide you with the most accurate quotation for your needs.
The standard sizes of indoor grease traps are: 30 gallon or 60 gallon.
Standard sizes of outdoor grease interceptors are; 1000 gallons or 1500 gallons
Give us a call at 919-817-6792 and one of our trained technicians will be happy to help you!
Greensboro Grease Trap Cleaning Company’s Pledge
Our professionally-trained team at Greasecycle® pledges to:
- Get rid of all unpleasant drain backups and spills from your kitchen.
- Minimize interruption of your restaurant business. Our certified team is efficient and quick. We won’t take much of your time.
- Comply with all state and local regulations related to grease trap cleaning. We always provide our customers with all relevant paperwork.
- Dispose of all of the waste in an environmentally friendly manner. Our company takes pride in being an eco-friendly company. When we clean your grease traps, we take the discharge to our state-of-the-art recycling facility where it is converted to compost and bio-fuel.
- Dispose of all of the material that we cannot repurpose safely as per North Carolina’s regulations.
Proudly Servicing the Following Areas:
Proudly providing grease trap cleaning services in Charlotte, Greensboro, High Point, Durham, Winston Salem, Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Chapel Hill, Wilmington, Garner, and the entire Triangle area.
Greensboro Area Information
Formerly known as “Greensborough,” Greensboro is a city in the state of North Carolina. It’s the 68th most populous city in the country and the third most populous city in the state. The name is derived from Nathaniel Greene who is a patriot who fought there during the Revolutionary War.
Greensboro is one of America’s best places to live. There is no shortage of restaurants, shopping, recreation, entertainment and arts. Many of the notable attractions include:
- Wyndham Golf Championship
- Wet’ n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park
- Triad Stage
- International Civil Rights Museum
- Greensboro Symphony
- Greensboro Science Center
- Greensboro Coliseum Event Complex
- Greensboro Ballet
- Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) Headquarters
Greensboro is home to some of the largest employers in the state. This includes North Carolina A & T State University, Cone Health, Volvo Trucks North America, Gilbarco Veeder-Root, and Honda Aircraft Company.
The city is often referred to as the “Gate City” and is part of the Piedmont Triad, which includes the neighboring cities High Point and Winston-Salem.
With a whopping 76 neighborhoods to choose from, Greensboro offers a broad range of options to satisfy anyone’s tastes and preferences. Some of the best neighborhoods in Greensboro include Sedgefield, Kirkwood, Grandover, Fisher Park, Green Valley, Irving Park, and The Cardinal.