We Build Relationships with our Clients
Are you searching for a reliable grease trap cleaning service in Charlotte? Greasecycle® is a North Carolina based grease trap cleaning company. We'll provide unique services based on your company’s specific needs by scheduling cleaning and inspection of your grease traps on a regular basis. Whether you own a nursing home, school, a restaurant, or an industrial facility, we are here to help with our grease trap cleaning services.
When we pump out your grease trap, our professional technicians will haul it to our modern recycling facility. Here, it’ll be processed into biofuel and compost.
If you are looking for quick and reliable waste removal services. Look no further than Greasecycle®. Call us today for a free estimate! One of our friendly staff members will go through your specific needs and provide you with the best possible solution.
Call Us Today for A Free Quote
More About Greasecycle® in Charlotte
Greasecycle® is an eco-friendly company that primarily focuses on recycling waste into renewable biofuel. Our technicians are highly-trained and frequently service Charlotte food establishments. Our goal is to ensure that all our customers enjoy top service while making sure that their grease management needs are met.
Our company is fully certified by the North Carolina Department of Environment Quality (NCDEQ) to get rid of your waste cooking oil from your property. You can rest assured that we will offer you nothing short of top quality services.
When Should You Clean Your Grease Trap?
Grease trap cleaning is essential to maintaining a healthy and efficient kitchen. But oftentimes, grease traps are overlooked during routine cleaning.
Knowing when your grease trap requires cleaning isn’t the easiest task. It’s usually up to the kitchen manager or restaurant owner as there’s no meter or gauge to notify when it’s time for a cleaning.
The following are warning signs that you need to clean your grease trap:
- Unpleasant odors. This is the most common warning sign that a grease trap needs to be cleaned. When you start experiencing unpleasant odors, it usually means that the normal flow of your kitchen’s waste is impeded. The buildup of waste material could also cause germs and bacteria.
- Slow drainage. For your grease trap to work optimally, it needs to be regularly cleaned. If you don’t, fat particles will end up in the outlet, creating a buildup on the walls and narrowing the passage until the flow becomes almost completely obstructed.
- Reduced water level. A filled-up grease trap may also be the reason why the water levels in your toilet are low. If your toilets aren’t filing to their typical level or if the flushing power seems compromised, it may be due to a blocked grease trap.
How Often Should You Clean Your Grease Trap?
All grease disposal systems need to be cleaned regularly, according to the city of Charlotte. The professionals at Greasecycle® will prepare a service frequency schedule to suit your kitchen's specific needs, thereby helping you to prevent drain backups and overflows. With our automatic grease trap pumping service, you can 'set it and forget it'.
How Much Should You Expect to Pay for Our Grease Trap Cleaning Services?
Greasecycle® offers grease trap cleaning services at competitive prices and service times to suit your needs. The price varies according to accessibility, size, and regularity of our visits.
Generally, it will cost you less when we visit your food established more frequently. Please provide us with your grease interceptor’s location as well as its size for the most accurate quote.
Standard sizes of indoor grease interceptors are; 30 gallons or 60 gallons
Standard sizes of outdoor grease interceptors are; 1000 gallons or 1500 gallons
Call 919-817-6792 or simply fill out the "Free Grease Pumping Quote" contact form on this page.A member of our team will contact you soon!
The Greasecycle® Pledge!
- Our technicians are highly-trained and tactful to the nature of our business. Thus, they are the most vital facet of our success.
- We welcome feedback from our customers.
- Our grease cleaning price will always be competitive for comparable quality and service
- We value and understand the customers’ needs. No customer request is unreasonable.
- We will never lose sight of the hard work that got us here. We will conscientiously work toward being the very best in our industry.
- Material that we remove is used as a soil amendment used for non-edible agriculture or in aerobic digestion to increase methane for electricity generation.
- We maintain complete records of our service to your grease interceptors.
- By documenting proper manifest paperwork, we help your business remain compliant with current regulations.
- We aim to service your establishment at times of the day that minimize any business interruption.
Proudly Servicing the Following Areas:
We proudly offer grease removal services in the following areas Durham, Charlotte, Raleigh, Cary, High Point, Greensboro, Winston-Salem, Apex, Chapel Hill, Wilmington, Garner, and the entire Triangle area
Charlotte Area Information
Charlotte, also called “The Queen City,” is in the heart of Mecklenburg County in the North Carolina Piedmont region.
It’s the most populous city in the U.S. state of North Carolina. With 842,051 residents according to the U.S. Census Bureau, it ranks as the seventeenth-most populous city in the country.
Reputed to have one of the most educated workforces in America, Charlotte has consistently been ranked as the best places for companies to thrive. In fact, in the past decade, the Charlotte Chamber has recruited about 7,000 new companies.
It ranks 6th in the nation in the number of Fortune 500 headquarters. It’s home to companies such as Goodrich Corporation, Family Dollar, Lowe’s, Duke Energy, Nucor, and Bank of America.
The Queen City offers an excellent quality of life. It’s a region that’s composed of equal parts of old-fashioned southern charm and high-energy cosmopolitan bustle. It features Broadway shows, renowned art galleries, National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) racing, a PGA Tour golf event, professional sports, multiple green spaces, and a mild four-season climate.
According to online career site Careerbliss.com, The Queen City is now ranked as one of the top cities in America where contented young professionals live. It was also ranked among the 20 “Best Places to Live in the USA,” by U.S. News & World Report.